Just Another Right-Wing Rant

Thursday, June 15, 2006

My brain is like... like... something...

OK, for the third time in two weeks, I remember thinking last night, "Gee, that'd be a great thing to rant about on my blog," just before I went to sleep. Now, the day after the night before, I remember that thought, but not what I had that thought about.

This suggests to me that I tend to think through things deeply after I get into bed but before I go to sleep. But my wife assures me that when I lie down to go to sleep, I go to sleep, often with less than one minute's lying awake.

Do other people do this, or am I particularly scatter-brained where it comes to blogging?

1 Comments:

  • I often write fantastic blogs in my head during the day (or as I'm going to sleep) only to forget about them a few hours later.

    I have convenient body parts; I think I need to get a pen.

    By Blogger Ang, at 00:11  

Post a Comment

<< Home